Saturday, January 7, 2012

Update


I made it into the final round of judging! My painting has been sent off to Salt Lake, with the help of some friends of my mother-in -law, and has officially arrived at the LDS Church Art Museum. I so grateful that they could take it and I didn't have to mail it. I'm sure it would have cost upwards of $100 to mail it. And a side note about getting things framed. Don't try to do it over the holidays as all the framers are on vacation and leave yourself a solid three weeks to have one made if you are going that route. As you can guess I fell into these two traps and almost didn't have a frame for my painting. With a lot of luck and searching seven stores I found a pre-made one that worked pretty darn good. Whew! Now I have to wait to hear if I got judged in to have my painting displayed at the museum....and then I wait to hear it I won anything. I think I will know the end results by April or March. I'm so excited! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment