Thursday, January 31, 2013

My best friends' wedding.

 
                          I love the editing on this photo. It looks like a painting already. The colors are so awesome and the lighting just seems to radiate through the image.

                          In December one of my college roommates and best friends got married to a really cool guy. I was privileged to be a brides maid and came armed with my camera. The sun was amazing that day but the photographer had her sitting in the shade under a tree that cast strange shadows on her face and dress. This was a huge lesson to me of the importance of good lighting vs. bad shadows. Between the bad shadows and all the people circling around her, it was difficult to get good shots. But after shooting many pictures and running them through my image editor (Gimp), these images emerged. Not too shabby if I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment