Monday, March 11, 2013

Art Auction


I will be in an Art Auction the 28th of this month. This is a new experience for me as an artist and I am excited. There will be twenty-five local artists in total all at the auction. If you are interested in the auction go to www.azartpromo.com to register for $25 and check out the artists and the art they will be auctioning. If you are not interested in the auction but would like to come see the art, talk with the artists, and enjoy yummy refreshments, you can get in for $15. If you have any questions about the auction you can e-mail me at marlenewellard@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's exciting! I hope it goes well. I'm sure they will love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An update for all who may be interested: If you sign up to attend the action before the day of the auction, you will receive a $10 discount!

    ReplyDelete