Monday, October 31, 2011

Of Vibrancy and Weddings

 I can't help but ogle over these colors.

My husband was a best man at a wedding this last Saturday. I have had the chance to get to know this couple over the past two and a half years since me and A.J. got married. A.J. and the groom Aaron have been best friends for years and years now; something that I can't even begin to imagine as I never lived in more than one place for longer than three or four years. All my childhood friends have long since moved on as I have to new adventures. A part of me really wishes for this kind of connection with people and so I find myself living some childhood dreams through my husband who gave a great best man's speech about falling in love and forgiveness. What great memories we are building with A.J's old friends and my new friends, and such vibrancy and warmth to remember such occasions by.

No comments:

Post a Comment