Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Young Woman's Influence



I just finished this one and entered it into the LDS Church Art Competition. Now we play the waiting game to see if I even get accepted into the competition. I will know by the end of December.
I was majorly influenced by the Young Women that I work with at church. We have such great Young Women; if you can't tell, I am quite proud of them. The theme for the competition is Make known His wonderful works. The painting illustrates how one young women's influence for good can in turn influence others who in turn influence others for good. It's a beautiful cascade that snowballs and can effect many people. I have seen this with our own girls in our ward how even small acts of service and kindness change peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment